Westleigh Way, Plymstock, PL9 7FW

Price £54,000 Sold STC
  • 30% SHARED OWNERSHIP
  • TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
  • ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
  • GAS CENTRAL HEATING
  • TWO PARKING SPACES
  • MID TERRACE HOUSE
  • FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
  • CLOAKROOM/WC
  • DOUBLE GLAZING
  • ATTRACTIVE LIVING ROOM

Get on the property ladder with this 30% shared ownership two bedroom mid terrace house. New in 2015 the property is an ideal first home offering the opportunity to purchase the entire freehold if desired. Accommodation comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, fitted kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and a modern white bathroom. Outside at the rear is an enclosed garden and parking is provided by two allocated parking spaces. Potential purchasers must be registered with Help to Buy South West before proceeding with the purchase. 30% share is based on the full purchase price of £180,000.

Entrance hall
Stairs rise to the first floor. Double radiator. Doors to the lounge, Kitchen and Cloakroom/WC.

Cloakroom/WC - 5'10" (1.78m) x 2'10" (0.86m)
Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Single radiator.

Lounge - 15'0" (4.56m) x 9'5" (2.88m)
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Double glazed door to the rear garden. Double radiator. Natural wood effect laminate flooring.

Kitchen/diner - 16'4" (4.98m) x 7'8" (2.34m)
Base and eye level storage cupboards with roll edge worktops. Built in oven and hob. Integrated stainless steel sink and single drainer. Plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window to the front aspect. Single radiator. Wall mounted gas boiler.

First floor landing
Access to the loft space. Storage cupboard. Radiator.

Bedroom one - 15'0" (4.57m) x 10'8" (3.26m)
Twin double glazed windows to the front aspect. Single radiator. Over stairs wardrobe.

Bedroom two - 15'0" (4.56m) x 8'4" (2.54m)
Twin double glazed windows to the rear aspect. Single radiator.

Bathroom - 6'6" (1.97m) x 5'6" (1.67m)
Suite in white comprising: bath with shower unit over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled splashbacks. Extractor fan. Single radiator.

Rear garden
At the rear of the property is a paved patio leading on to the garden which is mainly laid to lawn. Second paved patio and storage shed.

Off street parking
Provided by two allocated parking spaces.

Council tax
Band B

Shared ownership
The property is being sold as a 30% shared ownership based on the full asking price of £180,000. Prospective clients must be registered with Help to Buy South West and meet their eligibility criteria.
Monthly rent is currently £286.83 plus £10.45 building insurance and £4.44 ground rent. Total amount £301.72


This property at £54,000 represents the 30% share in the property you can purchase, for which you will fund via your own means; mortgage for example, and the other 70% is owned by Livewest Housing who will charge an additional rent of £289 per month. You can purchase a larger share of the property all the way up to 100% (Stair casing Ownership) so you own it out right during your period of ownership. The scheme is designed to assist people to get onto the market who cannot raise a mortgage for the full price of a property like this, and therefore have the chance to purchase it, but only need to raise 30% of the price on a mortgage and they can then rent the other 70% until such time as they can purchase more. More details of this scheme are available via our office. The shared ownership scheme is NOT available to second home, or buy to let investors. Before any offer is accepted a successful application via Livewest must be cleared, and there will be a £500 reservation fee to pay once accepted.


Notice
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.

Floor Plan
EER Chart

The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.

EIR Chart

The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.