- SHARED OWNERSHIP
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- ACCOMMODATION ON THREE FLOORS
- GREAT OPPORTUNITY
- MASTER WITH EN SUITE
- MODERN THROUGHOUT
- FITTED KITCHEN
- 40% SHARE BASED ON £175,000
SHARED OWNERSHIP! - Fantastic opportunity to to purchase this modern three double bedroom terraced family home situated in the convenient location of Devonport. The property offers generous living accommodation arranged over three floors comprising, kitchen, dining room, downstairs w.c, three double bedrooms with master en suite and modern family bathroom. The property also benefits from an enclosed rear garden, double glazing, gas central heating and no onward chain. 40% share based on the full market value of £175,000.
Kitchen - 16'3" (4.95m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Dining Area - 14'1" (4.29m) x 11'11" (3.63m)
First Floor Landing
Lounge - 14'9" (4.5m) Into Recess x 11'11" (3.63m)
Bedroom Three - 11'11" (3.63m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
Bedroom Two - 11'11" (3.63m) x 11'4" (3.45m)
Master Bedroom - 11'11" (3.63m) x 8'8" (2.64m) Plus Recess
An enclosed low maintenance rear garden mainly laid to paving. Accessed via the patio doors from the dining area.
The shared ownership scheme is a fantastic government backed scheme whereby you can purchase a property but you only need to raise a mortgage for a part of it. In this case 40% will be required to be bought, if by mortgage or cash, and the remaining 60% is rented from Livewest housing making it a truly affordable way to buy a new property. You have the opportunity to purchase the remaining 60% (Known as staircasing) until you own the whole property. Alternatively you can use the money you are saving by only paying interest on a mortgage of 40% of the value to increase your share, or put towards your next property move. The rent payable on the remaining 60% is £274.58 PCM (reviewed annually) and also includes the building insurance and service charge.
Please note this opportunity is NOT available for a buy to let investor and must be purchase by a buyer looking to live in the property.
In order to proceed you simply need to view the property and if you wish to purchase you must register with Help to Buy South West and also complete the Livewest application form. Once accepted, your offer can then be formally accepted and the purchase proceeds as normal.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.