Centenary Road, Plymouth, PL1 4SP

Price £66,000 Under Offer
  • GREAT OPPORTUNITY
  • DRIVEWAY PARKING
  • SEMI DETACHED
  • UTILITY ROOM/DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
  • 40% SHARED OWNERSHIP
  • ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
  • SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION

40% SHARED OWNERSHIP - Fantastic opportunity to to purchase this modern two double bedroom semi detached home situated in the convenient location of Devonport. The property offers generous living accommodation comprising, lounge, kitchen/dining room, utility/downstairs w.c, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from an enclosed rear garden, driveway parking for one car, double glazing and gas central heating.

Entrance Hall
Double glazed front door to entrance hall: Wood flooring. Radiator. Double glazed window to side aspect. Built in storage cupboard. Stairs rising to first floor. Ceiling mounted light point. Doors to.

Lounge - 3.86m (12'8") x 3.73m (12'3") Max
Wood flooring. Radiator. Double glazed window to front aspect. Ceiling mounted light point. Opening leading to.

Kitchen/Dining Room - 3.38m (11'1") x 3.35m (11'0")
Wood flooring. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed door to rear garden. A range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and matching splash backs. Integral four ring gas hob with double electric oven under and circulation hood over. Integral stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap. Built in under stair storage cupboard. Ceiling mounted light point x 2. Door to

Utility/Downstairs W.C. - 2.39m (7'10") x 1.37m (4'6")
Tile effect flooring. Radiator. Fitted base unit with work surface. Space for washer/dryer. Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect. Low flush w.c. Pedestal hand wash basin. Ceiling mounted light point.

First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect. Access to loft space. Ceiling mounted light point. Doors to.

Bedroom One - 4.45m (14'7") x 2.67m (8'9")
Radiator. Double glazed window to front aspect x 2. Built in storage cupboard. Ceiling mounted light point.

Bedroom Two - 4.85m (15'11") x 2.77m (9'1")
Radiator. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Ceiling mounted light point.

Bathroom
Tile effect flooring. Radiator. Modern three piece bathroom suite comprising of a white panelled bath with mains shower over and shower screen, pedestal hand wash basin and low flush w.c. Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect. Ceiling mounted light point.

Rear
Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to patio and lawn with space for storage shed and gate access to rear parking area.

Parking
Driveway parking for one car to the front of the property. Residents parking within close proximity with visitor spaces available.

Other Information
The shared ownership scheme is a fantastic government backed scheme whereby you can purchase a property but you only need to raise a mortgage for a part of it. In this case 40% will be required to be bought, if by mortgage or cash, and the remaining 60% is rented from Livewest housing making it a truly affordable way to buy a new property. You have the opportunity to purchase the remaining 60% (Known as staircasing) until you own the whole property. Alternatively you can use the money you are saving by only paying interest on a mortgage of 40% of the value to increase your share, or put towards your next property move. The rent payable on the remaining 60% is £238.48 PCM (reviewed annually) and also includes the building insurance and service charge.

Please note this opportunity is NOT available for a buy to let investor and must be purchase by a buyer looking to live in the property.

In order to proceed you simply need to view the property and if you wish to purchase you must register with Help to Buy South West and also complete the Livewest application form. Once accepted, your offer can then be formally accepted and the purchase proceeds as normal.

Notice
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.

Floor Plan
EER Chart

The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.