- SHARED OWNERSHIP PROPERTY
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC
- OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- MODERN BATHROOM
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
An affordable starter home in this sought after cul-de-sac location. Beautifully presented the property boasts an entrance hall, open plan living space with fitted kitchen, double bedroom and modern bathroom. Built approximately 12 years ago the ground floor flat is an ideal first step onto the property ladder. Allocated parking is provided. This is a 30% share based on the full asking price of £110,000. A viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance door into the entrance hall with entry phone system. Single radiator. Doors into the lounge, bedroom and bathroom.
Lounge - 6.39m (21'0") x 3.23m (10'7")
Room widens to 4.17 m at the kitchen end. Dual aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects. Two radiators. Open plan into the kitchen area.
Fitted kitchen with base and eye level storage cupboards and roll edge work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and single drainer with mixer taps. Built in oven and hob with extractor hood over. Wall mounted gas boiler. Integrated washing machine.
Bedroom one - 3.29m (10'10") x 3.25m (10'8")
Double glazed windows to the front. Single radiator. Fitted wardrobe.
Bathroom - 2.35m (7'9") x 1.95m (6'5")
Suite in white comprising; bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Airing cupboard with shelving.
Communal gardens, bike store and clothes drying area.
Allocated parking with one allocated parking space.
Information provided by the vendor. 86 years remaining on the lease. Ground rent £223.16 per month. Service charge £75.70 per month.
The shared ownership scheme is a fantastic government backed scheme whereby you can purchase a property but you only need to raise a mortgage for a part of it. In this case 30% will be required to be bought, if by mortgage or cash, and the remaining 70% is rented from sovereign housing making it a truly affordable way to buy a new property. You have the opportunity to purchase the remaining 70% (Known as staircasing) until you own the whole property.
Please note this opportunity is NOT available for a buy to let investor and must be purchase by a buyer looking to live in the property.
In order to proceed you simply need to view the property and if you wish to purchase you must register with Help to Buy South West and also complete the Sovereign Housing application form. Once accepted, your offer can then be formally accepted and the purchase proceeds as normal.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.