- 3 Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Immaculate Presentation
- Available Early to Mid July 2021
- Internal Viewings Recommended
- Extended To Rear To Give Study/Dining Room
3D Tour Available:
Novahomes Lettings proudly present this extended 3 bedroom semi detached house with parking. On an elevated plot this property has far stretching views and is available now unfurnished. Internal viewing recommended. Tenancy Commencement From 10th of July Onwards.
Deposit is equivilant to 5 weeks rent and upon moving in you will pay the first months rent up front. Once you have viewed and decided to proceed you will pay 1 weeks deposit as a holding fee (£201), with the remaining deposit paid at the same time as the first months rent. The first rental is £875 in total and deposit is £1009 in total which includes the holding fee.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
On most occasions we make this information available on our property adverts. You will need to be able to pay one months rent and your deposit which is the equivalent to 5 weeks rent.
From 1 June 2019, the only payments that landlords or letting agents can charge to tenants in relation to new contracts are:
• deposit as outlined above
• a refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) of 1 week's rent (1)
• payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant (2)
• payments of £50 (or reasonably incurred costs, if higher) for the variation, assignment or novation of a tenancy
• payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council Tax at the suppliers rate
• a default fee for late payment of rent(3)
• replacement of a lost key/security device giving access to the housing(4)
(1) This fee is not refundable if your reference should fail due to information you gave on your application being incorrect or misleading. You will also not be entitled to the holding fee back if you decide to withdraw once referencing begins.
(2) You will be required to pay rent until a new tenant is found, and to pay the re-letting costs and set up cost of the landlords out of pocket expenses (£440) or the remaining rent until your termination date, which ever is the higher
(3) This is charged at 3% above the Bank of England's Base rate of interest after 14 days of being late/in arrears
(4) The actual out of pocket cost from the key/security device supplier/tradesman plus £15 administration fee if during office hours and £50 if outside of office hours. Please note lost keys out of hours may not be handled by Novahomes, and you may need to organise your own locksmith at your own expense to regain entry to the property.
For further information on what an agent can and cant charge a tenant please click on this link - https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/922900/Tenant_Fees_Act_-_Tenant_Guidance.pdf