- 40% SHARED OWNERSHIP
- ENCLOSED LEVEL LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- MODERN BATHROOM AND KITCHEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- UTILITY ROOM
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
40 % SHARED OWNERSHIP - Fantastic opportunity to purchase this three bedroom modern terraced family home situated in the popular location of Granby Street, Devonport. The property is current owned on a 40% shared ownership basis and offers generous and well presented living accommodation comprising, lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, downstairs w.c, three bedrooms with en suite to master bedroom, modern fitted bathroom and low maintenance level rear garden. The property also benefits from allocated parking to the rear, double glazing, gas central heating and no onward chain. Please click on our virtual tour to take a fantastic walk through of this lovely home.
Frosted double glazed front door to; Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor. Small Cupboard. Ceiling mounted light point. Doors to
Lounge/Dining Room - 18'4" (5.59m) x 10'11" (3.33m)
Radiator. Double glazed window to front aspect. Under stair storage cupboard. Ceiling mounted light point x 2. Doors to
Kitchen - 10'11" (3.33m) x 8'7" (2.62m)
Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed door leading to rear garden. A range of modern wall and base units with complimentary worksurfaces with integral one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap and integral four ring gas hob with double electric oven under and circulation hood over. Ceiling mounted light point. Doors to
Wood effect flooring. Fitted work top with space and plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted combination boiler. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Ceiling mounted light point. Door to
Generous w.c with space and power for tumble dryer. Low flush w.c. Hand wash basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Extractor fan. Ceiling mounted light point.
First Floor Landing
Built in storage cupboard. Access to loft space. Ceiling mounted light point. Doors to
Bedroom One - 12'7" (3.84m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
Radiator. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Ceiling mounted light point. Door to
En Suite Shower Room
Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Low flush w.c. Pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Enclosed shower cubicle with mains shower. Extractor fan. ceiling mounted light point.
Bedroom Two - 11'0" (3.35m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
Radiator. Double glazed window to front aspect. Ceiling mounted light point.
Bedroom Three - 8'9" (2.67m) x 6'8" (2.03m)
Radiator. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Ceiling mounted light point.
Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Three piece bathroom suite comprising of a white panelled bath with shower screen and electric shower over. Pedestal hand wash basin and low flush w.c. Frosted double glazed window to front aspect. Extractor fan. ceiling mounted light point.
Enclosed level low maintenance rear garden mainly laid to paving and lawn with gated rear access leading to allocated parking for one car.
The shared ownership scheme is a fantastic government backed scheme whereby you can purchase a property but you only need to raise a mortgage for a part of it. In this case 40% will be required to be bought, if by mortgage or cash, and the remaining 60% is rented from Livewest housing making it a truly affordable way to buy a new property. You have the opportunity to purchase the remaining 60% (Known as staircasing) until you own the whole property. Alternatively you can use the money you are saving by only paying interest on a mortgage of 40% of the value to increase your share, or put towards your next property move. The rent payable on the remaining 60% is £245.59 PCM (reviewed annually) and also includes the building insurance and service charge.
Please note this opportunity is NOT available for a buy to let investor and must be purchase by a buyer looking to live in the property.
In order to proceed you simply need to view the property and if you wish to purchase you must register with Help to Buy South West and also complete the Livewest application form. Once accepted, your offer can then be formally accepted and the purchase proceeds as normal.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.