- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
- CLOSE TO BUS ROUTES
- COACH HOUSE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- OWN GARDEN
- ENTRANCE HALL AND LANDING
- FITTED KITCHEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
Built in 2009, the property is an ideal first home offering the opportunity to purchase the entire property if so desired. Accommodation comprises: entrance hall and landing, lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms with a master en suite and a family bathroom. Outside there is an enclosed garden and single garage with power and light. Also available as a 40% shared ownership, potential purchasers must be registered with Help to Buy South West before proceeding with the purchase. 40% share is based on the full purchase price of £152,000.00.
Entrance door to the entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor.
First floor landing with airing cupboard housing the hot water tank. Access to the loft space. Doors into the lounge, bedroom and bathroom.
Lounge - 14'4" (4.37m) Max x 14'2" (4.32m) Max
Double glazed french doors to the front with a Juliet balcony. Double glazed window to the side. Two radiators. Double doors open into the kitchen.
Kitchen - 8'11" (2.73m) Max x 8'5" (2.56m) Max
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level storage cupboards with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink and single drainer with mixer taps. Gas and electric cooker points. Plumbing for washing machine. Plumbing for dishwasher. Wall mounted gas boiler. Space for upright fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom one - 14'2" (4.32m) x 8'5" (2.57m)
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Door through to the en-suite. Radiator.
Shower cubicle with fitted shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls. Single radiator. Extractor fan.
Bedroom two - 8'8" (2.65m) x 7'5" (2.25m)
Single radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bathroom - 9'4" (2.84m) x 4'11" (1.49m)
Suite in white comprising: Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls. Obscure double glazed window. Single radiator. Extractor fan.
Side of property
Enclosed garden predominately laid to lawn with paved path.
Garage - 19'6" (5.94m) Max x 12'10" (3.91m) Max
Single garage. Up and over door. Power and light.
The property is being sold as a 40% shared ownership based on the full asking price of £152.000.00. Prospective clients must be registered with Help to Buy South West and meet their eligible criteria. Monthly rent is £244.24 plus service charge of 0.36 and building insurance of £4.72 giving a total of £249.32 per month.
This property at £60,800.00 represents the 40% share of the property you can purchase for which you will fund via your own means (e.g. mortgage) and the other 60% is owned by Live West Housing who will charge the additional above mentioned rent per calendar month. You can purchase a larger share of the property all the way up to 100% (staircasing ownership) so you can own it outright during your period of ownership. This scheme is designed to assist people to get on to the housing market who cannot raise a mortgage for the full price of a property like this and therefore have the chance to purchase it but only need to raise 40% of the price on a mortgage and they can rent the other 60% until such time as they purchase more. More details of this scheme are available via our office. Shared ownership scheme is NOT available to second home or buy to let investors. Before any offer is accepted a successful application via Live West must be cleared and there will be a £500.00 reservation fee to pay once accepted.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.