- Room in Shared House
- Well Maintained Communal Areas
- Wi-Fi included
- No Admin Fee
- Available Now
- Gas Central Heating
- Regular Communal Area Cleaning
- All Utility Bills Included
- Nil Deposit Scheme Available
Novahomes Lettings proudly welcomes this well presented furnished room within a shared house. All bills and Wi-Fi included and benefits from a communal lounge and kitchen/breakfast room. Recently fitted shower room and a roof terrace with far reaching views of Plymouth Sound. Professionals only. Situated within walking distance to Plymouth City Centre, close to the bus stop and local park. Large bright room with neutral decor - this is one not to be missed. Available Now. *No admin fee - nil deposit scheme available.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
Novahomes Plymouth Lettings
Referencing & Tenancy Setup Fee :
£300 incl. VAT for up to two tenants
£120 incl. VAT for each additional tenant over the age of 18
£120 incl. VAT for each guarantor (if required)
This fee is for:
* General administration fee
* Undertaking credit checks
* Obtaining landlord reference/s
* Undertaking income checks
* Preparing tenancy agreements
* Pre-let checks prior to move in
* Confirmation of move in/move out to utility companies
* Guarantor referencing and guarantee (if required)
* Pet Addendum (if pets are accepted at the property)
* Registering the deposit with the DPS and issuing a certificate of registration, where applicable
We DO NOT charge tenants for the production of the inventory or any separate check in fees
A deposit equivalent to one month`s rent plus £100 will be required on the day of move in which will be held with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS). A check out fee of £78 incl. VAT is chargeable at the end of the tenancy. If pet/s are accepted at the property an additional pet deposit of £150 will be requested and will be held alongside the property deposit with the DPS.
Please ask us to explain these to you, once we know your circumstance and how many tenants are applying for the property you are interested in, we can confirm the fees that could become payable. We will also explain how the whole process works and timescales involved.
For more details please contact the office on 01752 206040 (option 2)