Novahomes.co.uk Usage Agreement
'Novahomes' is Novahomes Limited (company number 5690253) and our address is:
Holemoor Farm Bungalow
Combe St Nicholas
When you use novahomes.co.uk, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by this Usage Agreement, you may not use the novahomes.co.uk web site.
These terms are a legal agreement between Novahomes and yourself. These terms may be changed only be ourselves. Should we change them we will post them to http://www.novahomes.co.uk/usageagreement.php when they will become binding and apply to your use of this site.
The laws of England and Wales shall apply to this Usage Agreement. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Usage Agreement and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- You must not reuse the content of this site elsewhere.
- You must not display any content of this site within another site or otherwise make the content of this site appear to belong to another site.
- We reserve the right to bar persons from using novahomes.co.uk at our sole discretion. Any such person shall be notified and must not then attempt to use novahomes.co.uk under any other identity or through any other person.
Contact and Registration
- You will not provide any misleading information to Novahomes, either when you contact us or when you register on this site.
- The only means to register with Novahomes is via this web site.
- Novahomes may refuse to accept your registration on this site.
- You may not share your login details with any other person, it is for your individual use only.
- We do not warrant that novahomes.co.uk will be free from electronic files that may damage your computer systems.
- We do not warrant that the computer systems that you use to access this site will be capable of displaying the content of the site correctly.
- We do not warrant that your access to, or the running of, Novahomes.co.uk will be uninterrupted or error free.
- The information provided on novahomes.co.uk is for general interest only and does not constitute specific advice. The information on this site may not be accurate.
- We make no warranty or guarantee that novahomes.co.uk or information available over it complies with laws other than those of England and Wales.
- We will not be liable for any failures due to computer system errors or unavailability, or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- We accept no liability for any loss suffered as a result of your use of this Site or reliance on any information provided on it and exclude such liability to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We shall not be liable to you for: any indirect, consequential, special or punitive loss, damage, costs and expenses; loss of profit; loss of business; loss of reputation; depletion of goodwill; or loss of, damage to or corruption of data.
- The accuracy of the property data on novahomes.co.uk is the responsibility of the agent responsible for marketing that property. Novahomes is not liable for any inaccuracy in that data.
- When you contact Novahomes, through novahomes.co.uk, to enquire about property, your details will be sent by email directly to the agent marketing the property or properties that you are enquiring about. We do not accept any liability for any subsequent communications that you receive from that estate agent.
- When you contact us to enquire about marketing your property through Novahomes your message will be assigned by us to the relevant agent for the area in which your property exists. We do not accept any liability for any subsequent communications that you receive directly from that estate agent.
- All notices shall be given to us by post to Novahomes Limited.
- All notices shall be given to you, by email to the email address that you provide to us at the point of your registration, as may be amended by you on the Personal Details section of this Site from time to time. Notices sent to you by email will be deemed to have been received within 48 hours of sending to the email address that you have registered on novahomes.co.uk.
- We may from to time to time change the content of this Site or suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Site, which may include your access to it. Subject to our notifying you to the contrary, any amendments or new content to this Site will be subject to these Usage Agreement.
- These Usage Agreement are the whole agreement between you and us. You acknowledge that you have not entered into this agreement in reliance on any warranty or representation made by us (unless made fraudulently). If a court decides that any part of these Usage Agreement cannot be enforced, that particular part of these Usage Agreement will not apply, but the rest of these Usage Agreement will. A waiver by a party of a breach of any provision shall not be deemed a continuing waiver or a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions. Failure or delay in exercising any right under these Usage Agreement shall not prevent the exercise of that or any other right. You may not assign or transfer any benefit, interest or obligation under these Usage Agreement. The provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these Usage Agreement.
novahomes.co.uk Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
novahomes.co.uk Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22 January 2008.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small piece of information which is on your computer's hard drive in response to a web site request. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Once you agree, the cookie is stored allowing novahomes.co.uk to log you in and respond to you as an individual. This enables us to provide you with features such as saved searches and emailed searches and may enable us to provide further similar features in the future.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. In future we may store information about which pages of the novahomes.co.uk web site that you, as an individual logged in user, visit.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us through this page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Holemoor farm Bungalow, Combe St Nicholas, Chard, TA20 3AE.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.