The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
Novahomes Plymouth Lettings
Referencing & Tenancy Setup Fee :
£300 incl. VAT for up to two tenants
£120 incl. VAT for each additional tenant over the age of 18
£120 incl. VAT for each guarantor (if required)
This fee is for:
* General administration fee
* Undertaking credit checks
* Obtaining landlord reference/s
* Undertaking income checks
* Preparing tenancy agreements
* Pre-let checks prior to move in
* Confirmation of move in/move out to utility companies
* Guarantor referencing and guarantee (if required)
* Pet Addendum (if pets are accepted at the property)
* Registering the deposit with the DPS and issuing a certificate of registration, where applicable
We DO NOT charge tenants for the production of the inventory or any separate check in fees
A deposit equivalent to one month`s rent plus £100 will be required on the day of move in which will be held with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS). A check out fee of £78 incl. VAT is chargeable at the end of the tenancy. If pet/s are accepted at the property an additional pet deposit of £150 will be requested and will be held alongside the property deposit with the DPS.
Please ask us to explain these to you, once we know your circumstance and how many tenants are applying for the property you are interested in, we can confirm the fees that could become payable. We will also explain how the whole process works and timescales involved.
For more details please contact the office on 01752 206040 (option 2)