FREE UP TO DATE VALUATION OF YOUR HOME
8am to 8pm

Sell From Only £1200 Inc VAT

Price £63,600 Sold

Get on the property ladder with this 30% shared ownership three bedroom end terrace house. New in 2015 the property is an ideal first home offering the opportunity to purchase the entire freehold if desired. Accommodation comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, fitted kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a modern white bathroom. Outside at the rear is an enclosed garden and parking is provided by private drive running along the side of the property. Potential purchasers must be registered with Help to Buy South West before proceeding with the purchase.

Entrance hall
Stairs rise to the first floor. Double radiator. Doors to the lounge, Kitchen and Cloakroom/WC.

Cloakroom/WC - 1.79m (5'10") x 1.35m (4'5")
Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Single radiator.

Lounge - 5.16m (16'11") x 2.9m (9'6")
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Double glazed door to the rear garden. Double radiator.

Kitchen - 4.99m (16'4") x 2.94m (9'8")
Narrows to 2.34m at one end. Base and eye level storage cupboards with roll edge worktops. Built in double oven and hob. Integrated stainless steel sink and single drainer. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed window to the front aspect. Single radiator.

First floor landing
Access to the loft space. Storage cupboard.

Bedroom one - 4.32m (14'2") x 2.78m (9'1")
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Single radiator.

Bedroom two - 3.58m (11'9") x 2.95m (9'8")
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Single radiator.

Bedroom three - 2.28m (7'6") x 2.89m (9'6") Max
Narrows to 1.89m Double glazed window to the front aspect. Single radiator. Overstairs storage cupboard.

Bathroom - 2.06m (6'9") x 1.97m (6'6")
Suite in white comprising: bath with shower unit over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled splashbacks. Obscure double glazed window. Single radiator.

Outside
At the rear of the property is a paved patio leading on to the garden which is mainly laid to lawn. Side gate leads to the drive.

Off street parking
Drive at the side of the property provides off street parking for up to two cars.

Council tax band
C

Shared ownership
The property is being sold as a 30% shared ownership. Prospective clients must be registered with Help to Buy South West and meet their eligibility criteria.
Monthly rent is currently £335 and includes the building insurance.


This property at £63,600 represents the 30% share in the property you can purchase, for which you will fund via your own means; mortgage for example, and the other 70% is owned by Devon and Cornwall Housing who will charge an additional rent of £335.94 per month. You can purchase a larger share of the property all the way up to 100% (Stair casing Ownership) so you own it out right during your period of ownership. The scheme is designed to assist people to get onto the market who cannot raise a mortgage for the full price of a property like this, and therefore have the chance to purchase it, but only need to raise 40% of the price on a mortgage and they can then rent the other 60% until such time as they can purchase more. More details of this scheme are available via our office. The shared ownership scheme is NOT available to second home, or buy to let investors. Before any offer is accepted a successful application via DCH must be cleared, and there will be a £500 reservation fee to pay once accepted.


Notice
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.

More Information

Floor Plan
EER Chart

The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.

EIR Chart

The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.