Located in a new build development situated in the residential area of Ham, Plymouth is this stunning three bedroom spacious family home. Offer well presented accommodation spread over three floor which comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, and downstairs WC on the ground floor with two double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor and a further double bedroom with master en-suite above. Boasting excellent storage both in the living space and bedrooms, together with all the benefits of a modern design. Outside the property offers an enclosed and level garden to the rear with off road driveway parking to the front. This property is sure to be of high interest given its three double bedrooms, en-suite and excellent standard of finish.
The shared ownership scheme is a fantastic government backed scheme whereby you can purchase a property but you only need to raise a mortgage for a part of it. In this case 40% will be required to be bought, if by mortgage or cash, and the remaining 60% in rented from Devon and Cornwall housing making it a truly affordable way to buy a new property. You have the opportunity to purchase the remaining 60% (Known as staircasing) until you own the whole property. Alternatively you can use the money you are saving by only paying interest on a mortgage of 40% of the value to increase your share, or put towards your next property move. The rent payable on the remaining 60% is £256.75 PCM (reviewed annually) and also includes the building insurance.
Please note this opportunity is NOT available for a buy to let investor and must be purchase by a buyer looking to live in the property.
In order to proceed you simply need to view the property and if you wish to purchase you must register with Help to Buy South West and also complete the Devon and Cornwall application form. Once accepted, your offer can then be formally accepted and the purchase proceeds as normal.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- 40% SHARED OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY
- THREE STOREY FAMILY HOME
- ENCLOSED GARDENS
- MASTER EN-SUITE
- NEW BUILD DESIGN
- VERY WELL PRESENTED
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.